WHY IS THIS AN EXCITING ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR OPPORTUNITY
- Tremendous room for growth in all areas of the company
- Top Tier benefits (Health, Dental, PTO)
- Over 500 locations
- Have creativity to run your department
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR INCLUDE:
- Accounting Supervisor will meet accounting operational standards by contributing financial information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Meets accounting financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Maintains cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirements; investing excess funds.
- Approves cash disbursements by verifying check amounts against invoices, authorizing checks and wire transfers.
- Approves ledger entries by auditing transactions.
- Accounting Supervisor will accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR ROLE
- Bachelor in Accounting, CPA preferred
- Prior public accounting experience or large company experience
- Strong Excel (formulas, look-ups and pivots)
- Internal controls exp.
- Strong leadership building a team and retaining a team
Salary: $70,000.00 – $90,000.00