WHY IS THIS AN EXCITING ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR OPPORTUNITY
- Tremendous room for growth in all areas of the company
- Top Tier benefits (Health, Dental, PTO)
- Over 700 locations
- Have creativity to run your department
ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Accounting Manager is responsible for all inventory, utilities, flooring, and location inventories.
- Preparing and reviewing journal entries and GL reconciliations for all month end activities.
- Compile and analyze reports for presenting to Executive Management.
- Pose as the liaison for all critical vendor relationships, traveling to locations quarterly.
- Review and approve expense reports, credit card payments, and travel reimbursements for internal employees.
- Review, revise, and implement all policies and processes for continued compliance with GAAP regulations.
- Pose as liaison for all questions with auditors during year end.
- The Accounting Manager will coach and manage 4 direct reports.
ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR EXPERIENCE:
- 4 years of experience
- CPA Plus
- Public accounting preferred
Please email your confidential resume to email@example.com
Salary: $75,000.00 – $82,000.00